Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. In most cases, your procedure may be performed on the same day as the consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Bring your surgical referral slip and any x-rays, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Bring all your dental and medical insurance information.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you are scheduled for a sedation or general anesthesia, please have nothing to eat or drink six hours prior to your procedure.
- Please clarify with Dr. Cedeño whether you should take your prescribed medications.
- You will need an escort to drive you home immediately after your procedure.
- Please alert the office if you have any medical conditions, or if you are currently taking any medications.
The office of Los Angeles Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center is open
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible.
When you call, please be ready to provide us with your dental and medical insurance information. If you do not have the information on hand, please have your social security number and date of birth on hand for verification purposes. If you are subscribed under a family member or a spouse, please have their social security number and date of birth as well.